Thursday, December 2, 2010

Love In The Woods

Last time I told you that at least a couple were my envy in AWTI.In fact, there were a lot of good couples. You would see some in Zebra frequently, or having a walk in the evening. While you are in Space,You would be no more absorbed in what you read being interrupted with frequent giggles from some chicks whose heart is taken aby may be your dormmate, to be honest these chuckling sounds were sometimes far more disturbing than those Space Vampires, The Mosquitoes
But for me, there were a couple. I pass by the Beg Tera, I see the boy, I greet him. I finish taking shower, and return to my dorm, on my way I see this boy again but this time with his girl. I greet them and pass. I get dressed, come back to Beg Tera, oh man, while I hold my own, I will see that "Woret Yaldasesew Fikrachin". The boy hugging his girl, drinking from that Beso, greets me again but this time me and, you know,...whatever.That does not last long, 10:00pm the second phase takes place.

Well at 10:00pm you might not see that couple sharing Beso...You rather hear the girl yelling, the boy answering back, and then the girl lunging at him, and then the worst..That is why I say, This time, they are no more a couple. But every single time I said this, they proved me wrong. I left AWTI before I had one chance to prove myself right, lol . But the point is that, this couple was natural, was authentic, and of course pure Ethiopian-way couple.

No comments: